ENCS (“Exchange New Car Sales”) Sucks went live February 17th, here are the following statistics that impress me: The ENCS Breakdown
- 1 Complaint posed against Will Chaney representing Exchange New Car Sales (“ENCS“) on Camp Foster in Okinawa, Japan
- 1 Rebuttal from a Post Sales Support agent who lost her job to help sell American Cars to American Hero’s to an outsourced company in Dubai.
- 1 Announcement in the March 8th Japan Update about Exchange New Car Sales (“ENCS“) Sucks.
- 8 unique Independent Sales Representatives (or work stations, making our Top 10 Visitors) from Exchange New Car Sales viewing this website from a work computer visiting 228 total pages and images without posting a rebuttal… a little odd that they wouldn’t? Possibly because everything posted is true and it can’t have any rebuttal. (Anything posted by an ENCS ISR or Manager will be approved as seen above from a previous Post Sales Support agent). ENCS Sucks website stats from March 1st – 10th:
- 3 AAFES employees seeking the legalities of this website (or hopefully investigating the exploitations of an Exchange Concessionaire), making our top 15th visitors (Updated March 12th).
- Heading into April, AAFES is the number one visitor to the Exchange New Car Sales Sucks website. I hope that they are investigating the ill practices of ENCS and revise the system or contract between them as if it’s not changed, they should not be allowed to be a concessionaire on any bases around the world.
ENCS Sucks Stats
209 total unique visitors to this website thus far from countires around the world, military work stations, ENCS employees and AAFES employees. Help spread the word, never leave a comrade behind. If you hear your roommate, head mate, someone in your section or your son or daughter calling you from overseas speaking of Exchange New Car Sales (“ENCS“), refer them to this website. This will help them save thousands of dollars and a headache.
There is word that all ENCS employees are not to access this website via their workstations so there will no longer be updates as to AAFES or Exchange New Car Sales representatives accessing this website. I am proud to say that we have made Page 1 of Google for both searches of “ENCS” and “Exchange New Car Sales” so that more people are aware of it, 202 to be exact (coming from searches on Google alone). About 80% of those visits were from military IP addresses, bringing a total of around 16o military personnel reading this information. Others from email and social networks.
To those hero’s, this can save you and your fellow comrades money. Save it. Help others save it as well by spreading the word. Like Exchange New Car Sales / ENCS Sucks on Facebook. For everyone who likes this page on Facebook, there are 10 others that will follow. Eventually, 2000 military personnel and their families will see this website monthly saving everyone time, money and grief.
Don’t have Facebook? Like or Tweet about us. Use the other social networks to the left if you have them. Email this page to your military contacts.
This page will be updated as stats change. I hope to add to the list “$X dollars saved because of removing X from vehicle” to the list as the word spreads.
Money in Your Wallet
One customer has reported that they saved $1,570 after taking off the extended warranty from their vehicle after discovering they were duped into the fact that it is “standard” and you don’t have to pay for it.
Please report what you have saved by removing the extended warranty, the tire and wheel protection, Ziebart and the auto appearance protection so this number may grow and your payments will decrease by using the Contact page!